SUDBURY FIRE 2016 CHEVY TAHOE
Built for the City of Greater Sudbury Fire Department alongside the red and black ERU (above this one in the scroll down menu), this 2016 Chevy Tahoe (with Factory Police Interceptor Package) ERU Conversion features custom black on black decals and interior mounted emergency lighting offering a discreet and sleek appearance.
SOME OF THE MODIFICATIONS INCLUDE...
- 100W Whelen Speakers and Full Function Siren - speakers mounted behind grill
- 15" Equipment Console - provides a location in the front console to mount equipment such as radio, Siren and Speaker controls, Multiplex Light Control Touch Pad
- Includes Map Box, Arm Rest and Cup Holders
- Custom Mounted 5lb Fire Extinguisher in rear
- Hard Plastic Flat in Rear for luggage and equipment