HAMILTON EMS 2016 CHEVY TAHOE
The City of Hamilton's 2016 Chevy Tahoe has been converted into a First Response Emergency Vehicle for Paramedic Supervisors. This ERU features a durable, lightweight aluminum storage equipment tray with two slide out draws with inter-changeable compartments, a large retractable bottom bed for storing larger equipment, as well as a top tray with tie-down belts for added equipment security.
SOME OF THE MODIFICATIONS INCLUDE...
- Custom Center Console (15" Whelen radio Mount and Block, Map Box, Arm Rest, Cup Holders
- Gamber Johnson Computer Mount and Docking Station
- Battery Saver with Shutdown Timer
- MOH Radio Installation
- Battery Charger with Auto-Eject and ESA Inspection
- Enhanced Setina Bush Bar-Covers Headlights and Grille
- Discreet Bush Bar Emergency Lighting
- 100 Watt Whelen Siren Speakers mounted behind Grill
- Flare Case (3x Flares) and Fire Extinguisher (5lb) Custom Mounted Behind Passenger Seats
- Slim Profile, 360 Degrees Certified Whelen Emergency Lighting and Light Bar
- Undercover Interior Emergency Window Lighting (mounted on inside of car)
- Ministry Certified