COUNTY OF ELGIN EMS 2016 FORD EXPEDITION
Elgin's 2016 Ford Expedition Max First Response Unit Conversion features a customized, 2 piece, lightweight aluminum storage tray (slides in and out of bed), used for transporting and or storing equipment, this vehicle is sufficiently equipped to respond to medical emergencies.
SOME OF THE MODIFICATIONS INCLUDE...
- Anti-Theft Module with Automatic Shut-Off
- Flashlight and charging bracket mounted behind passenger seat
- Battery saver with Shutdown Timer
- Modified Center Console with Map box, Armrest and Cupholders
- Standard Setina Bush Bar equipped with discreet Emergency Lights
- Side Mirror Emergency Lights
- Auto Eject with battery charger
- 115v Outlets/ 2000 watt Inverter
- Whelen Radio Block
- Custom Graphic and Decal Package
- Reverse Camera in Rear-View Mirror